28 de maio de 2011

Axl Rose

Há algo de constante e de diferente nas suas canções...


Axl Rose
Fonte da Imagem

Sweet Child O' Mine

“... She's got eyes of the bluest skies
As if they thought of rain
I hate to look into those eyes
And see an ounce of pain
Her hair reminds me of a warm safe place
Where as a child I'd hide
And pray for the thunder
And the rain
To quietly pass me by

Oh, Sweet child o' mine...”
                                                              Guns n' Roses





600full-axl-rose
Fonte da Imagem

November Rain
“When I look into your eyes
I can see a love restrained
But darlin' when I hold you
Don't you know I feel the same
(…)
If we could take the time to lay it on the line
I could rest my head
Just knowin' that you were mine
All mine
So if you want to love me
then darlin' don't refrain
Or I'll just end up walkin'
In the cold November rain…”

                                                         Guns n' Roses


Axl Rose at Rock in Rio
Fonte da Imagem

/

This I Love
“And now I don’t know why
She wouldn’t say goodbye
But then it seems that I
Had seen it in her eyes
And it might not be wise
I’d still have to try
With all the love I have inside
I can’t deny
I just can’t let it die
Cause her heart’s just like mine
And she holds her pain inside
So if you ask me why
She wouldn’t say goodbye
I know somewhere inside
There is a special light
Still shining bright
And even on the darkest night
She can’t deny…”
                          Guns n' Roses

Veja também Patience

2 comentários:

  1. Mudam-se os tempos,
    O visual altera-se,
    Mas a sua divina voz permanece.

    De cabelo liso ou com trancinhas,
    Com o seu sorriso sedutor,
    Continua a encantar-nos
    Seja como for.

    E eu, fã fiel que sou
    E um concerto não perco,
    Mal posso esperar por vê-lo de perto.

    ResponderEliminar

Não me deixe falar sozinha. Dê a sua opinião. :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...